Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this website you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then do not use this website. This website and these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Right to Reject Content/Suspend Account
Pin My Biz reserves the right to accept or reject video and any other content, and/or to suspend the account of any publisher, at Pin My Biz's sole discretion, at any time, whether or not such publisher's content has previously been accepted into the Pin My Biz Service. Please note that, as a self-service platform, Pin My Biz will not review or screen content on a regular basis for compliance with these terms or applicable laws. Nevertheless, if Pin My Biz becomes aware of any content that violates any of the prohibitions set forth herein, or otherwise determines that a publisher's use of the Service is harmful to Pin My Biz, to third parties, or contravenes applicable laws or regulations, Pin My Biz may reject such content and/or suspend the publisher's account (although it undertakes no obligation to do any) at any time, without any notice.
Terms Regarding Uploaded Content
By utilizing the Pin My Biz Service, you agree that you will not upload video or other content into the Pin My Biz Service that contains or constitutes: (a) illegal or unlawful content; (b) invasions of personal privacy; (c) pornography or obscenity, or content which would generally considered to be primarily of an "adult" nature (i.e., content that, if displayed in a movie theater, would be expected to receive an "X" rating); (d) promotions of hate or incitement of violence; or (e) violations of copyright, trademark, patent, or any other personal, intellectual property, or privacy right, or which constitute defamation, libel, or slander.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
Pin My Biz shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any Pin My Biz website and reserve the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non- Pin My Biz products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Pin My Biz. All Pin My Biz and third-party information provided on any Pin My Biz website is provided on an “as is” basis.
Pin my biz disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with regard to any information (including any software, products, or services) provided on any pin my biz website, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall Pin My Biz be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Pin My Biz shall not be liable for direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue or loss of use, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use any Pin My Biz website, any Pin My Biz product or service. This includes damages arising from use of or in reliance on the documents or information present on any Pin My Biz website (including any information posted or placed by anyone other than Pin My Biz), even if Pin My Biz has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Release of Information for Legal Reasons
We may release information concerning your use of the website as required by law and when we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us or the website.
Any information provided to Pin My Biz in connection with any Pin My Biz website shall be provided by the submitter and received by Pin My Biz on a non-confidential basis. Such information shall be considered non-confidential and property of Pin My Biz. By submitting any such information to Pin My Biz you agree to a no-charge assignment to Pin My Biz of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the information. Pin My Biz shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Pin My Biz websites may contain links to third-party sites. Access to any website linked to any Pin My Biz website is not the responsibility of Pin My Biz and Pin My Biz is not responsible for the accuracy, or reliability of any content on such websites. Further, the presence of a link to a third-party site does not mean that Pin My Biz endorses that site, its products, or views expressed there. Pin My Biz provides these links merely for convenience and the presence of such third-party links are not an endorsement or recommendation by Pin My Biz.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will pin my biz be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyper linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if pin my biz is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
We are concerned about privacy and endeavor to collect only as much data as is required to make your experience on the website as efficient as possible. The website has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the data under our control. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line by use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. While no methods are completely secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security, we strive to use commercially accepted methods to protect your personal information.
Conditions and Restrictions of Use
- Termination. Use of the Pin My Biz Service is subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Pin My Biz may terminate and/or suspend your access to any portion of the Pin My Biz Service should you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines and rules published by Pin My Biz. Any such termination or suspension shall be in Pin My Biz ' sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. Pin My Biz further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user's access to Pin My Biz or to any portion of the Pin My Biz Service for any conduct that Pin My Biz, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to Pin My Biz or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or business contractors, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations. Pin My Biz further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user's access to the Pin My Biz Service for any reason or for no reason at all, in Pin My Biz ' sole discretion, without prior notice.
- Access to Content.Please be aware that the majority of the content found on or through the Pin My Biz service is for general audiences, but there may be certain adult or mature content. Where there is mature or adult content, individuals who are less than 18 years of age or are not permitted to access such content under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction may not access such content. If Pin My Biz learns that anyone under the age of 13 seeks to conduct a transaction through the Services, Pin My Biz will require verified parental consent, in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"). Certain areas of the Pin My Biz Service may not be available to children under 13 under any circumstances.
- Registration and Privacy. Certain of the Pin My Biz Services will require the user to register and provide certain data. In consideration of use of such Services, in registering and providing such data, you represent and warrant that: (a) the information about yourself is true, accurate, current, and complete (apart from optional items) as required by various Pin My Biz registration forms ("Registration Data") and (b) you will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Pin My Biz has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Pin My Biz has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
For those portions of the Pin My Biz Service that require registration, upon registering, you will receive a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and ID, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify Pin My Biz of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Pin My Biz cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
- Content Not Screened or Error Free. You acknowledge and agree that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You further acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Content may contain errors or omissions. You acknowledge and agree that Pin My Biz does not screen or review published content on the Service to determine whether it contains false or defamatory material, or material which is offensive, indecent, objectionable, or which contains errors or omissions. Under no circumstances will Pin My Biz be liable in any way for any user or other third party Content, including, but not limited to, for any defamation, falsehoods, errors or omissions in any such Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or publication of any such Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services. Pin My Biz does not guarantee that any Content will be to your satisfaction. In the event that you believe that Content published on or through the Pin My Biz Service contains defamatory material or otherwise is published in violation of these terms and conditions, however, please contact us right away at:
- User Agreement Not to Circumvent Publishers’ Ownership Rights. You acknowledge and agree that your rights to view the publisher content that you access on or through the Pin My Biz Service are strictly limited to the terms of those rights that you obtained in connection with your acquisition of the Content itself. Except as permitted expressly by such rights, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, maintain, retain, create derivative works from, distribute or re-distribute, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any Content obtained through the Pin My Biz Service, including, without limitation, by incorporating data and or Content from the Service into any e-mail, search, catalogue, directory, or other "white pages" products or service, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-site applications, web-based, or otherwise. You understand, agree and acknowledge that engaging in any of the aforementioned conduct may constitute a crime and/or other form of unlawful behavior for which you may be held criminally and/or civilly liable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Pin My Biz website is controlled by Pin My Biz from its offices in California, United States of America. All matters relating to your access to or use of any Pin My Biz website shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of any Pin My Biz website shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Los Angeles, California. You and Pin My Biz agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in these courts.
You may not access, download, use, or export information (including any software, products or services) contained on this Pin My Biz website in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any Content or other posted information infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Pin My Biz
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send only DMCA notices to our Designated Agent.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.